Thai Noodle Salad with Roasted Green Curry Chicken
Serves : 2 person
Time : 30 minutes
1 packet of Youmee Green Curry Noodles
1 medium carrot
1 medium cucumber
1 chicken breast
Handful of French beans
10 cherry tomatoes
2 small bird’s eye chili
1 tbs dried shrimp
2 tbs of oil
1 ½ tbsp fish sauce
1 ½ tbsp. sugar
1. Marinate chicken breast in Youmee’s Green Curry sauce for about 15 minutes.
2. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the Youmee noodles and cook until just tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately rinse the noodles very well with cold water. Shake the colander to remove excess water. Set aside.
3. Julienne the carrots and cucumber. Cut the French beans into 2cm length.
4. Half the cherry tomatoes.
5. Mix all the item for the dressing. Stir the dressing until the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
6. Turn on the oven and set it to 180°C.
7. Heat up the oil in a medium pan.
8. Sear the chicken until beautifully brown, then flip it to cook the other side. Baste the breast with the additional marinade. When both sides are browned, place the breast in the oven.
9. Let it cook in the oven for 10 minutes, flip and cook the other side for another 10.
10. Remove the chicken from the oven and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before cutting, to keep it moist and juicy.
11. While waiting for the chicken to rest, toss all the ingredients for the salad together in a bowl and drizzle the dressing on the salad.
12. Slice the breast and toss together with the salad.