Crispy Chickpea, Tuna & Feta Mixed Leaf Noodle Salad with Green Curry Dressing
Serves : 2 person
Time : 30 minutes
1 packet of Youmee Green Curry Noodles
Mixed leaf salad
1 can tuna in spring water
100g Danish/soft feta
1 handful of sundried tomatoes
1 can chickpea
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tbs oil
Salt and pepper
1. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the Youmee noodles and cook until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately rinse the noodles well with cold water. Shake the colander to remove excess water. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 230°c. Drain the chickpea and rinse it with some water. Pat the chickpea dry with some paper towels.
3. Toss all the ingredients for the roasted chickpea together and place evenly on a baking tray. Roast the chickpeas for 30-40 mins until brown and crunchy.
4. Meanwhile, toss together the salad, noodles, tuna and sundried tomatoes.
5. Pour the Youmee Green Curry Sauce into a bowl to be used as a dressing.
6. When the chickpeas are done, toss it in together with the salad.
7. Drizzle the green curry onto the salad.
8. Crumble the feta onto the salad. Serve immediately.